Moulton’s Band is Sanbornton’s community band. Formed in 1869 by Charles Moulton (hence our name) we are the oldest continuously run community band in New Hampshire. In the spirit of a true community band, we are made up of musicians of all ages and skill levels who come together to share their love of music and then share that music with our communities. Along with a series of free outdoor concerts during the summer in Sanbornton, we also participate in several Old Home Day and 4th of July parades and volunteer our services to honoring the veteran heroes of World War II and the Korean War through Honor Flight New England.
- The Star Spangled Banner — arr. Walter Damrosch and John Philip Sousa
- Highlights from The Wizard of Oz — Harold Arlen, arr. Michael Story
- March of the Trolls — Edward Grieg, arr. Brian Beck
- Sweet Caroline — Neil Diamond, arr. Ted Ricketts
- Hallelujah — Leonard Cohen, arr. Michael Brown
- Africa — David Paich and Jeff Porcaro, arr. Jerry Davis